Before leaving this page, please read the section below about donations to St Michael's.
If you are missing the sound of St Michael's bells before a service, click here to listen to some bellringing (2m 48s of a method called Stedman Triples).
Live-Streaming of Holy Communion at 10:00am each Sunday
The church re-opened for public worship from 4th April 2021. Holy Communion will continue to be live-streamed from church on the internet each Sunday, until further notice. To access this Service, please click on the link below at 10:00am on Sunday.
- If you click on the link too soon, the Service may not be available to select, in which case you can exit from YouTube and re-click after a minute.
- If you click on the link after the Service has started, you should be able to drag the 'progress slider' back to the left, in order to view the video from the beginning.
- After the Service has finished, the video will still be accessible as a "Past Live Stream" on YouTube - see our 'Previous Videos' page.)
Click here to access the live-streamed Service
(opens in a new window of your browser)
To view the video of the Service, click on the 'Play' arrow in the centre of the picture. You can then alter the sound level, subtitles, image size, and other settings, using the controls at the bottom of the picture.
Other previously-published videos are also accessible on our 'Previous Videos' page.
An important word about Donations
St Michael’s finances have taken a significant hit during the current crisis. As a result of the stringent restrictions that have been in place since mid-March, we have lost several major income streams including our weekly plate collections and hall rental income, and have also been unable to run any of the major fundraising events which normally happen at this time of year. Although we have reduced our expenditure as far as possible, we have many fixed costs and bills to pay, and this year we will inevitably spend far more than we bring in. We recognise that this is a difficult time for all of us, and that many people are facing financial challenges in their own lives too, but if you are in a position to make a donation – however small – we would be extremely grateful. You can do this instantly by scanning the QR code below using your smartphone, or by simply clicking on the link. This will take you to our donations website, which also allows you to Gift Aid your donation if you are a taxpayer. Many thanks.
To go to the Donations website, either
- Scan the QR code on the left, or
- click on this link (https://thy.ng/AQU28794)
For information about regular giving to St Michael's, see the Stewardship page.